Thursday, August 20, 2009

my internet is in korean and i dont know how to fix it.

So before I board my plane and I'm waiting at the gate, I always like to look around at the people there and hope for someone cool to sit next to me.. maybe some really hot guy or a jetsetter.. or at least someone who doesn't smell. So after I board I'm anxiously waiting at my seat, and I can't help but think of all the weird people I've sat next to on planes... From the overly excited passenger telling you everything about their pretty ordinary lives to old men who wouldn't keep their shoes on to hide their smelly feet... and in walks a huge crowd of russian men. AWESOME. I mean not that they were particularly attractive of anything but they should be interesting right? aaand things got interesting. when they started to drink. and wouldn't stop. the flight attendants had to argue with them. pretty sure the one next to me threw up in one of those throw up bags. they got soooo shwasted. and to top it off, they smelled.
-Jenn.

No comments:

Post a Comment